Graphic by Leah Perrino
With the cold weather finally starting to dissipate, I have been preparing my closet for spring. I love to wear floral print all year round, but it’s definitely a big trend for spring. Here are some great floral prints for under $15 to get you ready for the season!
1. Crop tee - TJ Maxx $12.99
This cropped T-shirt is easy to wear, and features small multicolored floral print that matches everything! Pair it with high-waisted jeans for the perfect spring look.
2. Black/Pink tank – H&M $9.95
This tank is adorable for casual occasions. It also has a peplum bottom – another great trend this season!
3. Sunglasses – Figleaf $8.00
Why not incorporate floral print into your shades, too?
4. Feather dress – Gabriel Brothers $9.99
This quirky sundress is sure to stand out with its vibrant colors and bold feather pattern. Plus, I love coral and teal for spring!
5. White/Multi tank – Marshalls $9.99
This tank is another peplum shirt with the season’s bright colors! The bold rose pattern adds the perfect vintage touch.
6. Coral feather tee – Gabriel Brothers $7.99
I love the bright coral color and cut of this top. The front is a sheer feather pattern on chiffon, perfect for a night out!
7. Navy shorts – Marshalls $14.99
Floral-print jeans are everywhere, so why not add floral-print shorts to your wardrobe for warmer days?
8. Navy/green skirt – PacSun $4.99 Clearance Price
The sale rack at PacSun always has great deals, like this adorable high-waisted, floral skirt!
9. Black/purple tee – Gabriel Brothers $9.99
This purple rose T-shirt has a super-chic touch. Pair it with white shorts to make the colors pop!
10. Teal/green tank – Gabriel Brothers $7.99
I love the floral neckline and mix of cool colors. This would be cute with a cardigan or solo!
11. Yellow tie shirt – Marshalls $14.99
I love yellow during this season! The tied front is perfect for high-waisted jeans.blog comments powered by Disqus