Photo courtesy of Leah Perrino.
It’s officially fall weather—my favorite my time of year! ‘Tis the season for chunky sweaters, boots and tights! All these pieces are perfect for the weather and will keep you looking cute and cozy this fall all for under $10!
1. Fitted skirt – H&M $5.95
I love burgundy for the fall. This goes great over sweater tights!
2. Poof Excellence cropped sweater – Gabriel Brothers $9.99
This cowl neck can easily be dressed up or down.
3. Sweater tights – Old Navy $9.50
These are my favorite sweater tights I have found. They are super thick and actually keep you warm. Plus, they won’t snag or rip as easily. If you’re looking for printed tights, Forever21 has great options!
4. Tiara sweater – Gabriel Brothers $7.99
This oversized chunky sweater is a must-have in the colder months. Pair it with a scarf and boots for a classic fall look.
5. Say What? Poncho – Gabriel Brothers $9.99
I never bought anything like this before, but it became my favorite fall piece. It’s so comfy, it’s like wearing a blanket! It goes great with leggings and tall boots.
6. One clothing short sleeve sweater – Marshalls $7.50
This lightweight sweater is perfect for warmer days.
7. Max studio cropped poncho – TJ Maxx $7.99
It has a poncho look, but it’s cropped. The top is great for layering, and it is oh-so-comfy!
8. Derek Heart cropped sweater – Gabriel Brothers $7.99
I can’t resist the chunky sweater! Plus, it’s another great layering piece.
9. Wild Diva ankle boots – Gabriel Brothers $9.99
I might have to splurge on riding boots, but I couldn’t pass up these ankle boots. They are adorable and go with almost any outfit.
10. Basic leggings – Old Navy $10.00
I know everyone has leggings, but I had to include these because they are a personal favorite. They fit perfect and last forever.
11. Vintage V-Neck – Old Navy $7.50
Another must-have basic. This might be the softest T-shirt ever, and it doesn’t fade or lose its shape.
12. HIP cardigan – Marshalls $10.00
This cardigan is made of jersey, it flows and it’s comfortable!blog comments powered by Disqus